Sabtu, 09 Agustus 2014

THE ONE AND ONLY - 1

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I posting my last post

So, as I promise, this is my new comic project - just for preview of course - you may do not understand the story for now, and it's seems not really interesting - but soon, I promise to make it MORE INTERESTING

Oh, btw, you can post your comment - always visit my INSTAGRAM ; @alvienzsaputra and @alvienzart :))

and there it is :












To be continued - please always visit my blog www.alvienzsaputra.blogspot.com

I really need ur comment and of course ur support^^

THANKS A LOT FOR READ MY COMIC - LOVE U!!!

5 komentar:

  1. Keren blognya. Bisa minta pinnya gak buat share2 tentang blog. Gw seorang blogger jga. :-D

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi, Alvin,..
    wow,..kamu sangat bertalenta untuk menggambar komik.
    gambarnya mantap, sayang ceritanya kok rada ngak nyambung ya,..hehehehe

    BalasHapus
  3. umm..of course you've talent to draw the comic but for the story..
    maybe you could asked someone to help you in make the story.
    i dont say your comic's story is not good, but maybe the plot story is too fast to be understood. keep learning and keep drawing, you could do that!

    BalasHapus
  4. I wish there is a english translation. I really like the image and i bet the story is good. If i understand what it says i can say a constructive crit. Good luck. Keep on drawing!!

    BalasHapus
  5. manganya kereeen!! perlu masuk webtoon nih.

    BalasHapus